Tuesday, April 1, 2014

therapy

Holding a camera in my hand is therapeutic. This morning, I woke up and my body seemed confined to my bed. I laid there for hours with sleepy eyes and a heavy mind. Little thoughts, like fleeting thunder, passed through my head. I want to return to the times where I used to carry my camera around with me everywhere. Being able to see something I want to capture, and not having my camera with me is one of the worst feelings in the world for me. These days, I've been working working working, and on my off days, I haven't been shooting at all, no new models, no anything. I need to change all of that. Today, I took photos of simple things, and, even if they were simple spur-of-the-moment photos, my soul felt a little lighter taking them <33







Where I live, it's windy and grey, so stay warm today everyone! <333

No comments:

Post a Comment