Wednesday, December 3, 2014

stomp the runway! part i

Back in October, I had the privilege of shooting my very first fashion runway show, Stomp the Runway! hosted by Creative Brush, for the new Teneille makeup line - something I thought I would never get to experience as a photographer! I feel blessed to have taken part in this event, to share a little bit of my own creativity alongside other creatives. It was a challenge to narrow down my favorite photographs I took from this event. Every photograph is special, every photograph holds a memory in a hundred different ways, but I managed to narrow it down and choose my favorites. This was a surreal learning experience, I felt I was in my element all day. I hope I can do more of this in the future. 



































There are many more photos from this event to come. Click here for part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment