Wednesday, September 4, 2013

hong kong: i hope you missed me.

Hello beautiful people. I decided it's time to write about my experiences in Hong Kong. I've been here now for about 3 weeks, and I'm going home in 3 days - something I can't quite wrap my head around. Part of me still feels like, after all of this is over, I'll go back to Changchun and continue teaching, (which won't be happening.) But, I've missed this place. The warm air, and gentle voices and the rich mix of cultures. I know that I will probably always end up coming back to Hong Kong. I came here mainly for health reasons to be quite honest, I left mainland China two months before my contract (something I didn't really want to do, but it was necessary). It's been great here, but I haven't really been doing any art, I haven't drawn, written any poetry or even wrote in my journal. Maybe it's just because of my concern over my health, so I hope that inspiration will come back soon. During my time here (and last year), I've met some amazing people here and sometimes I wish I could even stay, but, like I said, I know I'll be back ;3




































Hope you all are having a great week <3

3 comments:

  1. Love most of these! The photo with the winding road and the greenery draws you in due to the line of sight. I love how foggy it all looks... Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and the kids are adorable! The landscape is also gorgeous, in some ways, with how green they are and the slopes, it sort of reminds me of here (Hawaii)!

    ReplyDelete