Tuesday, September 24, 2013

moon and the tides.

久しぶりですね!So, I'm back in America now. Hong Kong was wonderful. One thing particularly memorable is that I got to have a photo shoot with Andrea Pun. She was amazing, friendly, and warm. I'm glad I got to be a part of her work! I miss Hong Kong even now. I miss the calm, and the hustle of it all. I miss the rolling hills where they meet the clouds and kiss. I miss the tall buildings in the city and the friendly voices from the lovely family I was staying with. I miss so much already, it's crazy. 
On the day I went back home, I woke up at 5 in the morning. I had a layover in Tokyo for an hour and a half. For that, my heart was beating wildly in my chest. When we touched down, and I heard the woman's voice say "Welcome to Tokyo." I felt a veil of surrealism drift over me. I didn't have any time to walk around Narita airport, I was rushing the whole time, and when I got to my gate, I only had 10 minutes to stand there in line to get onto the plane to LA. But, the trip there was fun. I spoke Japanese to the workers, I got to stamp my plane ticket, and I received at least 3 "You're Japanese is really good!", to which I humbly dismissed. I know I'll be back there soon ♥ For now, seeing faces of my loved ones and going around with my camera is enough for me.

After the photo shoots! All these girls are lovely <3

Hong Kong airport.

Stamps in the Narita airport.





Waking up over the ocean.


Back home.






Self photo shoots! <3

1 comment: